Once you have decided to integrate MobLab into your course, we recommend attending to a few details before the first day of class.
- Identify the games you will run. You can use our course and textbook-specific recommendations (here), or send us a copy of your syllabus for our suggestions (email@example.com).
- Include MobLab in the syllabus, ideally alerting students to the dates you plan on running sessions.
- Decide how your students will register for MobLab. You have a few options.
- You can integrate MobLab with your institution’s learning management system (LMS, e.g., Blackboard, Canvas, etc). By including a special link in your course’s LMS page, MobLab student registration data is pulled from your LMS. You can also opt for grade book integration.
- Alternatively, upload your roster to MobLab. Each student will receive an email detailing how to register with MobLab and how to link her account to your MobLab class.
- Alternatively, provide instructions either in your syllabus or in a separate handout. We provide examples here.
- Review our best practice tips on making sure students log in quickly.
- Review our best practice tips on reviewing game instructions to get the most out of MobLab games and experiments.