While some students will figure out the strategic environment with little guidance, giving clear pre-game instructions reduces student mistakes and frustration, and makes sure all are on the same page.
- Click the Instructions button for a game in your playlist to access MobLab-provided student instructions.
- If your classroom has audio and video projection, we highly recommend the video instructions.
- Alternatively, the adjacent PowerPoint Template button downloads the PowerPoint used in the video instructions for you to edit.
- You can ask your students to review instructions before class by posting the instruction page URL in your learning management system.
- To ensure instruction comprehension, consider posing a few survey questions before students play. This is especially important you are relying on students to review the instructions outside of class time.